In keeping with the ARX policy of creating essential audio interfaces, ARX is excited to present the new ARX USB DI - a true Plug and Play 24 bit High Resolution digital to analog pro audio interface. It removes the need to use any existing sound card outputs, with their inherent noisy environment and problematic grounding.
It features full transformer balanced output isolation to eliminate earth loops / ground hum and other extraneous interaction noise and distortion.
Plug and Play
- The USB DI installs as a fully compatible generic USB audio device,
requiring no special driver program installation on Mac OSX, Win XP, Windows 7 and 8
- The front panel has a Type B USB input connector and two transformer
balanced analog audio XLR Line out connectors for connecting to any standard balanced analog input.
- A status LED on the front panel indicates that the USB DI is connected and operating.
- The USB DI is housed in a heavy duty all-steel chassis finished in
attractive matt textured polyurethane, with hardwearing epoxy screen printing and slip resistant rubber pads.
- It is ideal for interfacing any USB equipped computer (especially notebook computers) with the
balanced inputs of professional sound systems.
- Security features include KensingtonÂ®-type computer lock slot
and optional bracket kit for under-table mounting.
- The USB DI is available in Dual Channel format,
includes a premium quality USB-A to USB-B cable, and is hand made in Australia
>>Search ARX categories<<